Junior Developer, Hull, £20,000 - £26,000
The role is full time and you will work in a team to develop a variety of api driven web/mobile apps. We are a dynamic group, working in various sectors creating many solutions for organisations. Your role will be to think, create, develop and you will be involved with planning projects all the way from conception to deployment, testing and continued support. The environment is chill, but the work is fast paced, so you must be well organised and have the ability to communicate effectively.
For this role the salary range will be between £20,000 and £26,000 with a number of perks and benefits that come with a modern digital company in a tech hub.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An apprentice, graduate, or a self taught professional with an understanding of current best practices and framework with a willingness and drive to keep pushing your knowledge forward.
We currently use Ember JS front ends driven by Phoenix based Elixir APIs to build our apps, so experience of either would be impressive, but not essential. The successful candidate should be keen to learn and work with one of or both of these frameworks.
We are looking for something like;
- New graduate with a CompSci degree or
- 2 - 4 years either in industry or self taught experience in Web Development
- A good understanding of the basics of web development (HTML, CSS)
- Knowledge of some modern JS frontend development; e.g. EmberJS, Angular, or React.
- Experience of server side web development; Ruby, PHP, .Net or Elixir
- Developing or working with API, knowledge of JSONAPI a plus
- Basic understanding of version control (git)
- Comfortable administeing servers, AWS or Google Cloud would be a bonus!
- We work agile so an understanding of this is beneficial.
- More importantly, we are interested in a developer, who is interested in learning, and who has a genuine desire to produce work of the highest quality.
WORKING WITH US
Based in Hull’s bustling Fruit Market district, our office in C4Di has spectacular views of the Humber Estuary and The Deep. We are a company that promotes a relaxed, open and positive environment with your input being encouraged and nurtured. AND probably equally as important you will be working in a great forward thinking company, surrounded by a vibrant community of digital talent within C4Di.
If you are interested simply send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com and if you would like further details then give us a call on (01482) 234021 or take a look at our website www.wearesauce.io , where their is a blog post about the vibe at Sauce….
Application deadline 29th June 2018 Interviews week beginning 2th July 2018