Based in C4Di, we have swiftly established ourselves as a highly regarded development agency in Yorkshire. Work includes Mobile Applications, API Middleware development, Information Portals, Internet of Things, and internal business products across a range of industries.
Our clients include some huge multinationals, some disruptive startups and some innovative tech companies. Collectively we have worked hard, delivered interesting projects, won awards and had lots of fun. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the forefront of digital, with a great culture, working on great projects.
Is for a Front End developer, we are interested in someone with a good understanding of design and a genuine desire to deliver products of the highest quality. The environment is chill, but the work is fast paced, so you must be well organised and have the ability to communicate effectively. You will work within an integrated development team, from a products initial conception to its deployment. Our culture is one of continual self development so a genuine interest in tech and your profession is essential.
The role is full time and you will work in a team to develop a variety of api driven web/mobile apps. We are a dynamic group, the role will be to think, create, develop and you will be involved with planning projects all the way from conception to deployment. This is a full time role and depending on your experience the salary will be between £24,000 and £28,000 with a number of perks and benefits that come with a digital company in a tech hub.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Solid understanding of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator or other vector based design packages.
- Experience of producing UX wireframes to explore concepts
- Experience expanding wireframes into full UI designs.
- A good understanding of the basics of web development.
- Knowledge of creating responsive UI solutions for a variety of devices.
- Aware of UX best practices and platform guidelines in iOS and / or Android.
- Confident giving and receiving feedback on designs
- Comfortable joining developer meetings, daily stand-ups and regular planning meetings.
- Understands how their work fits in to the larger project and identifies improvements.
OUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Based in the heart of Hull’s busting Fruit Market district the office has spectacular views over Humber Estuary. We are a company that promotes a relaxed, open and positive environment with your input being encouraged and nurtured. AND probably equally as important you will be working in a great forward thinking company, surrounded by a vibrant community of digital talent within C4Di.
If you are interested simply send a covering letter and CV or portfolio to email@example.com . If you would like further details, then give us a call on (01482) 234021 or take a look at our website www.wearesauce.io
Application deadline 25th January 2019 Interviews from week beginning 28th January 2019