Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Based in C4Di, we have swiftly established ourselves as a highly regarded software team in Yorkshire. Our clients include some huge multinationals, some disruptive startups and some innovative tech companies. Collectively we have worked hard, delivered interesting projects, won awards and had lots of fun. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the forefront of digital, with a great culture, working on top projects and a job which real progression.
Based in the heart of Hull’s bustling Fruit Market, we are a company that promotes a relaxed, open and positive environment with your input being encouraged and nurtured. AND probably equally as important you will be working in a great forward thinking company, surrounded by a vibrant community of digital talent within C4Di
The key skills for the lucky applicant will be an ability to prove they have a good eye for detail, an obvious desire to produce work of the highest quality, and the confidence to be assertive. The environment is chill, but the work is fast-paced and on multiple projects, so you will have to be able to manage your time and be self-motivated.
You will work within an integrated development team, working on products from their initial conception, to release and into support. This is a full-time role and depending on your experience the salary will be between £20,000 and £24,000 with loads of perks and benefits that come with a digital company in a tech hub.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An attitude towards learning and self-improvement, as a business we collectively move forward. We are always interested in how the business can become better and integrate by improving systems and new tech - a similar mindset is essential.
- Interest in tech - we make software and sometimes can link that to hardware, you need to have a passion for this.
- Communication, we work agile, so contribute to sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- An ability to thoroughly test software and applications produced by the Dev team.
This role is more about the correct person, with the right mindset. It’s therefore not essential, but holding any of the following skills or qualifications are of an advantage;
- Knowledge of project tracking software.
- Knowledge of test automation software.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools for automated build, test and deployment or experience of manual testing.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development, and a test first approach.
- Certified Agile Tester / ISTQB Tester.
- Software or Engineering related qualification.
- Ability to analyse functional, technical specifications and user stories to derive test casesand scenarios.
- Identify and raise issues found during the course of this process and make recommendations based on current UX and UI practices.
- Able to to build and maintain effective regression suites.
If you are interested simply send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you would like further details then give us a call on (01482) 234021 or take a look at our website www.wearesauce.io.
Application deadline Friday 24th October 2019 Interviews from week beginning Monday 28th October 2019
Sauce are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.