Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Based in C4Di, we have swiftly established ourselves as a highly regarded development agency in Yorkshire. Work includes Mobile Applications, API Middleware development, Information Portals, Internet of Things, and internal business products across a range of industries.
Our clients include some huge multinationals, some disruptive startups and some innovative tech companies. Collectively we have worked hard, delivered interesting projects, won awards and had lots of fun. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the forefront of digital, with a great culture, working on great projects.
Is for a Software Test Analyst, we are interested in someone with a good understanding of design, current practises, the confidence to question decisions and have a genuine desire to produce work of the highest quality. The environment is chill, but the work is fast paced and on multiple projects, you will work all the way from the initial conception to deployment so experience of this process is beneficial.
This is a full time role and depending on your experience the salary will be between £25,000 and £30,000 with a number of perks and benefits that come with a digital company in a tech hub.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of four years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to analyse functional, technical specifications and user stories to derive test cases and scenarios.
- Work with developers to create the automation testing.
- Understanding of testing methodologies and techniques.
- Thoroughly test software and applications produced by the Development teams.
- Identify and raise issues found during the course of this process and inform the team.
- Make recommendations based on current UX and UI practices.
- An understanding of scoping a project and work alongside the project manager and an ability to break this down into a delivery schedule.
- Demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of test tools and industry standard best practice.
- We work agile, so contribute to sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Plans work and actively contributes to the product delivery / sprint goals.
- Liaise with clients to obtain user feedback on the products.
- Conduct automated and manual tests to ensure software is fit for purpose, ensuring compliance to quality assurance processes.
- Experience of working with developers and development practises.
- Effectively prepare regression, ad hoc and re-tests as required.
- Setting up and control of test environments.
- Defect management - Root cause any product defects, clearly communicating and capturing details of these.
- Create test strategies, test plans, identifying required tests and contributing to the definition of acceptance criteria.
- Our relaxed environment requires self-motivation and a desire to deliver continuously.
- Knowledge of version control.
- Assist with the production of customer facing documentation.
- Knowledge of TDD or BDD, and a test first approach
- Experience using CI such as Travis or Jenkins for automated build, test and deployment
- It’s not essential, but holding the following qualifications are an advantage:
- Certified Agile Tester.
- ISTQB Tester.
OUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Based in the heart of Hull’s busting Fruit Market district the office has spectacular views over Humber Estuary. We are a company that promotes a relaxed, open and positive environment with your input being encouraged and nurtured. AND probably equally as important you will be working in a great forward thinking company, surrounded by a vibrant community of digital talent within C4Di.
If you are interested simply send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you would like further details then give us a call on 07804044690 or take a look at our website www.wearesauce.io
Application deadline 24th August Interviews from week beginning 27th August