Based in C4Di, we have swiftly established ourselves as a highly regarded development agency in Yorkshire. Work includes Mobile Applications, API Middleware development, Information Portals, Internet of Things, and internal business products across a range of industries.
Our clients include some huge multinationals, some disruptive startups and some innovative tech companies. Collectively we have worked hard, delivered interesting projects, won awards and had lots of fun. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the forefront of digital, with a great culture, working on great projects.
Is for a Software Tester, we are interested in someone with a good understanding of design and a genuine desire to deliver products of the highest quality. The environment is chill, but the work is fast paced and on multiple projects. You will work within an integrated development team, from a products initial conception to its deployment.
This is a full time role and depending on your experience the salary will be between £24,000 and £28,000 with a number of perks and benefits that come with a digital company in a tech hub.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An understanding of testing methodologies and techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of test tools and industry standard best practice.
- An ability to thoroughly test software and applications produced by the Dev team.
- Ability to analyse functional, technical specifications and user stories to derive test cases and scenarios.
- Work with developers to create the automation testing.
- Identify and raise issues found during the course of this process and make recommendations based on current UX and UI practices.
- We work agile, so contribute to sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Plan work and actively contributes to the product delivery / sprint goals.
- Conduct automated and manual tests to ensure software is fit for purpose, ensuring compliance to quality assurance processes.
- Able to to build and maintain effective regression suites.
- Setting up and control of test environments.
- Create test strategies, test plans, identifying required tests and contributing to the definition of acceptance criteria.
- Our relaxed environment requires self-motivation and a desire to deliver continuously.
- Knowledge of version control.
- Knowledge of TDD or BDD, and a test first approach.
- It’s not essential, but holding the following skills or qualifications are an advantage:
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools for automated build, test and deployment.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Certified Agile Tester.
- ISTQB Tester.
- Software related degree
OUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Based in the heart of Hull’s busting Fruit Market district the office has spectacular views over Humber Estuary. We are a company that promotes a relaxed, open and positive environment with your input being encouraged and nurtured. AND probably equally as important you will be working in a great forward thinking company, surrounded by a vibrant community of digital talent within C4Di.
If you are interested simply send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you would like further details then give us a call on (01482) 234021 or take a look at our website www.wearesauce.io
Application deadline 25th January 2019 Interviews from week beginning 28th January 2019